Veritas Project is a personal blog of Nwachukwu Joshua, a Nigerian law at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Enugu.
The blog is geared towards spreading the truth as it relates most especially to restoring and upholding the dignity of the human person both male and female.
Nwachukwu Joshua is also a writer, he has written many articles including:
- Okonjo- Iweala will resign if elected officers also resign for non- performance
- Federal government settle ASUU
- Federal government settle ASUU (2)
- Doctrine of mediocrity
- Are our women worth just 1000 naira?
- Achebe: The inevitable happened
- Francis: Our new Pope, a true reformer
- The time for an ideal
- The Talba Judgment OR the NJC Decision Which Lacks the Sense of Justice
- How a Nigerian village achieved zero infant mortality.
- Executive Rascality and Illogicality
- The unmerited salaries of our lawmakers
- It pays to respect the rule of law; Amaechi
- Pope Benedict’s stance on condom.
- Nigerian Women and reproductive health.